Seamless liquid aliphatic polyurethane membrane for waterproofing and protection
Hypertectum AF is January 1 component polyurethane that is hard with the humidity. It consists of a highly elastic, durable membrane with strong adhesion adhesion to different types of surfaces. Hypertectum AF is used as a final finish.
It is based on a purely elastomeric aliphatic polyurethane resin with special inorganic fillers.
- Aliphatic and mono-component
- UV resistant and color fast
- Applicable to complex roofs
- Excellent adhesion to many different substrates
- Thinners are not needed
- Excellent weather and UV resistance
- Excellent thermal resistance
- Cold application without fire
- Excellent mechanical properties
- High tensile strength
- High tear strength and tear resistance
- Good chemical resistance
- Non-toxic after curing
- Membrane vapor is open
- plaster and cement elements
- verandas and balconies
- asphalt membranes
- tanks (not for drinking water tanks)
- irrigation canals
- Car parking lots and stadiums
- EPDM membranes
- bridge platforms
- light roof of metal or fiber reinforced cement
Unhealthy surfaces, waterproofing of swimming pools, areas in contact with treated water.
1 kg, 6 kg, 15 kg, 25 kg and 200 kg drums.