Seamless liquid aromatic polyurethane membrane for waterproofing and protection
Hypertectum AR is January 1 component polyurethane that is hard with the humidity. It consists of a highly elastic, durable membrane with strong adhesion adhesion to different types of surfaces.
Hypertectum AR is used as first menbraan, since the AR Hypertectum not UV resistant. It is based on a purely aromatic polyurethane elastomer resin with special inorganic fillers.
- Aromatic and mono-component
- UV resistant and color fast
- Applicable to complex roofs
- Excellent adhesion to many different substrates
- Thinners are not needed
- Excellent thermal resistance
- Cold application without fire
- Excellent mechanical properties
- High tensile strength
- High tear strength and tear resistance
- Good chemical resistance
- Non-toxic after curing
- Membrane vapor is open
Waterproofing and protection of water:
- plaster and cement elements
- verandas and balconies
- asphalt membranes
- tanks (not for drinking water tanks)
- irrigation canals
- Car parking lots and stadiums
- EPDM membranes
- bridge platforms
- light roof of metal or fiber reinforced cement
Not recommended for:
Unhealthy surfaces, waterproofing of swimming pools, areas in contact with treated water.
1 kg, 6 kg, 15 kg, 25 kg and 200 kg drums.