liquid roof coating
Hypertectum is a liquid roof coating without fibers or plastic reinforcing mesh, and without seams. Hypertectum may well be placed on horizontal and vertical planes. Connections to transit, dormer windows, edges and other interruptions are not a problem because of the excellent adhesion properties.
Want to know more about Hypertectum or advice? Please contact one of our consultants.
- A component system,
- No seams, welds or combinations with other materials needed,
- Waterproof connectors by excellent adhesion to various materials,
- Withstands temperatures from -40 to 80 C, with peak of 200 C,
- Very high tensile strength,
- Very high yield (400 to 600%),
- Very high tear resistance,
- Good chemical resistance,
- The vapor is open,
- Apply by brush, roller or spray Aires.
- Renovation of existing roofs,
- Solving leaks,
- Excellent applicable to complex roofs,
- Perfect background for garden roofs.
- Red, green, black is not UV stable,
- White, gray, UV stable.
- EPDM rubber,
- Concrete, sand cement, anhydrite, fiber cement,
- Tiles, mosaics, natural stone,
- Plastics, epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic leaves.